Designing and Implementing Career Programs
Excerpts from the book by James P. Sampson, Jr.
The following powerpoint files are companions to the book, Designing and Implementing Career Programs: A Handbook for Effective Practice, by James P. Sampson, Jr. Below are links to specific chapter powerpoint files.
- Chapter 2 Career Services (ppt 284 kb)
- Chapter 3 Service Delivery Tools (ppt 166 kb)
- Chapter 4 Career Resources (ppt 334 kb)
- Chapter 5 Evaluation and Accountability (ppt 154 kb)
- Chapter 6 Implementation (ppt 215 kb)
- Chapter 7 Success (ppt 148 kb)
The complete book is available for purchase through the NCDA online Career Resource Store . Chapter 1 and the Table of Contents are also posted in the online store.
NCDA holds the copyrights to this publication. Any reproduction of these materials must be approved by NCDA. For reproduction permission, send your request to email@example.com.